Thursday 19 June 2014

What's been in the schedule for quite some time.

Well it's been busy, busy, busy with the last ever School of Accountancy. It's been a roller-coaster ride and I mean it literally.
But it's been phenomenal too when I put it in perspective. Time management among all students have been off the roof and regardless of what happens next week, I most certainly believe we all will come out of it as changed for the better.
Keeping SOA aside, here's little update as to what I have been doing with the small free time I get between case writing and SOA.

1. Been trying my level best to catch up with GoT! It's been pretty intense this season and I cannot wait to see what's next.


2.  Been head over heals with Coldplay's new album and the visual concept. Stunning!


3. A bittersweet love story between two strangers that last for a mere weekend. A lot can happen in two days. 


4. I still  vividly remember how much of a crazy fanatic I was of Lana when Born to Die was initially announced years back. I actually felt like a cheap hipster when others started to get on board with her unique appeal. She did start losing me with the Born to Die sequel EP, Paradise and Tropico the film but well she got me loving her again with her new album, Ultra-violence. Each song is so beautifully layered that I am quite baffled to be honest with the sheer intricacy. 


5.  And then Graduation happened. Did not have any of my family member for this fun day but I am sure they'd be thrilled to know they dodged a storm that ensued right after the ceremony was done. But got my best pal stuck with me and it was all in all, a LOT of fun and cheap jokes! It's been a pleasure York. It really has been! 


It always feels good to write. Or type in this case. Maybe both. 
Till next time. 
Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment