Monday 18 March 2013

You are your biggest Fan/Critic.

Recently I have been reflecting on the past few years. What a bumpy ride. Can't believe where it started and where I am right now. But all along,I cheered for myself. However I also made sure I didn't go out of hand and end up losing my track. Often times we get distracted from what we really set out in the first place, that it becomes a bit confusing as to what we truly wanted to begin with.
But that's human habit. It's just a part of us. We still at the end find what we were truly seeking for or at least that's what we all tell ourselves when things go wrong. Success is something that you and I can try to define but cannot expect the world to agree. It's highly variant and that's understandable.
Now what does the title imply? It merely implies how we love to admire ourselves. But how we also are our harshest critic. I guess these sentiments eventually bring a balance. You need some of both in order to really see the bigger picture. This picture below somehow captures that sentiment. That feeling of balance. That feeling of just peace and tranquility. That balance that makes you feel....infinite.

I think this blog is highly confusing. Some might think this one is a try-hard blog,but I wish I could put it in words. This pictures speaks so much to me,that I don't think I can really explain it properly. But I just felt like making an assessment at 5:30 in the morning and I went through with it. There is so much you can just let go and not make that decision that you wanted to make....

No comments:

Post a Comment