Tuesday 12 February 2013

Ride to an Unknown Destination!

We have this precious blessing to live a life. A life where you have boundless options to be who you are and thrive on it. Most don’t even realize this and some that do,misuse it. 
What I don’t get is that, the enjoyment you can derive out of chasing your own happiness can be so thrilling and empowering that there should be no excuse regarding how you couldn’t chase it. Now I am not promoting the concept of having greedy dreams that makes you happy. If those are the things that make you happy, then I for one can only ask you to reevaluate things. Deep down inside of you, you’ll find a part of yourself that derives enjoyment out of the most simplest of things. I swear. Maybe it’s just me but why not give it a shot? 
I’ll let you in on what makes me happy. Being silly and just putting a simple smile across a person’s face who might not be having a great day. While it makes me happy to be just silly, that person on the other hand appreciates my effort for what it was. Nothing more, nothing less. I personally think that alone topples all the materialistic enjoyment one can derive in this world. Maybe I am being delusional but the prospect certainly seems attractive to me. 
Now I basing all these on my own take on things. How effective is it to generalize my own views? Very poor. Yes, even I agree. But it certainly doesn’t hurt to speak your mind. Maybe you’ll come across some that do agree. Wouldn’t that be fantastic?
I know hardships await me. I know tough times loom over me. But I have been through a lot and hopefully that will guide me to finding peace. I am blessed to be where I am right now and I know I have much, much, much more to do. But I feel ready and alive. 
I don’t know what the future holds for me but I just hope to be on a path that is right for me and a path I can keep on going for a prolonged period of time until I find the destined stop for me. That’s something that someone superior has already decided for me and over which I have no control over. But the journey on that path is something within my control. Let’s get ready for a thrilling ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment