Tuesday 12 February 2013

Good News to Share!

Okay some good news to share. I have been chosen to be the senior Board of Ambassador for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario in order to represent Atkinson Faculty, York University 2013-14. I also got chosen as a Don for Vanier Residence 2013-14 at York University today. 

Now I know it might seem like I am showing off. But I wholeheartedly desire for another purpose. I honestly want to tell you guys that if you try hard enough, you will be noticed and accordingly rewarded. I can't even begin to tell how many dark days I have had. How many nights I felt like just packing my bag and giving up. But I chose to prove myself wrong. I just started to genuinely believe myself and how much I can help others. I also realized the power of being authentically myself. However trashy/goofy it is for some(gorrrrl)
It will surely be a busy year for me but I am looking forward to it. Just want to quickly thank my family,friends and Allah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment