Tuesday 4 February 2014

Life is but a Dream.


Watching Beyonce's documentary, "Life is but a Dream", after a pretty hectic day. It's relaxing to say the least and I feel energized that a person like Beyonce, who has seen and experienced so much, be as vulnerable as she is in the documentary without fearing how the world might judge her. Well maybe she did flinch when revealing such intimate details at a certain point but I am sure she feels more empowered now considering how it is out to the world. I am sure she also knows very well that some out there are probably putting down her vision, beliefs and whatever she stands for in the documentary. Negativity through jealousy and hatred often jumps on anything that shines through and she is no exception. But on this night, this heart-felt documentary certainly re-energized me in the best way possible and I personally thank her for that. Her work ethic and dedication to both her career and personal life is tremendous and I applaud and respect that.


No comments:

Post a Comment